Introducing our industry first AFEP, for the Awesomatix MMCX! Long awaited by several Awesomatix enthusiasts, we are very proud to release this extensively tested and refined version for the Awesomatix Mid Mount Car (MMCX)
In all instances, weight is required in this area on the MMCX chassis and is important for balancing the car. The degree of weight required varies depending on the size and weight of the battery. This is why we have created the next generation of AFEP, which not only moves side to side for balance, but can have additional plates stacked on top to increase weight!
As well as this, we have included two centre weight options in the kit, 5g and 15g which can be installed depending on the required overall weight.
The key feature of this plate is its floating capability. The plate floats 0.5mm above the chassis and allows the chassis to flex underneath. Only mounting from a single central screw, it also makes changing chassis extremely easy, without having to remove any double sided tape!
With 15g Centre Weight: 26g
With 5g Centre Weight: 16g
Each Additional Plate: +8g
- Centrally mounted, floating plate for even chassis flex
- Adjustable by 6mm side to side to achieve optimal balance
- Single screw mounting for extremely easy balance adjustment, installation and removal of electronics.
- Includes 2 different centre weights in the kit (5g and 15g) plus optional additional stick on plates to increase the overall weight (sold separately)
- Direct mount to MMCX chassis
- Precision CNC machined for perfect fitment