Junsi DX6 Charger
Junsi iCharger DX6 Charger
With the iCharger DX6, the renowned manufacturer Junsi has launched a DUO charger in compact format.
The new DX6 charger combines the advantages of the well-known Junsi iCharger 406DUO with the portability of a small pocket charger.
Despite the small dimensions of 92 x 112 x 40 mm, no compromises have been made in terms of performance and ease of use.
The newly developed rotary wheel has a very good pressure point and facilitates operation enormously.
The technical data is impressive, 1500W charging power (from >25V), 1-6s LiXx cells and up to 32Amp charging current are sufficient even for large batteries with high capacity.
Of course, all other battery types such as LiHV, LiIo, NiZn, PB, NiCd or NiMh batteries can be charged.
The discharge power is 60Watt total (40W per output if only one output is used), but can be increased by external load (discharge resistor) up to 1600W.
Of course, the iCharger DX6 is also capable of regenerative charging. Here, the battery capacity is fed back into the supply battery from a full flight battery, for example.
The balancer current of 4 amps total ( 2A per output) always ensures perfectly balanced cell voltages.
A USB-C PD port for charging smartphones etc (5V/3A, 9V/2A, 12V/1.5A) or for software updates is also built in.
The Micro SD slot can be used for logging data, but also for future updates.
Also integrated is a servo tester, please note that an external power supply is necessary!
The menu navigation is almost identical to the known Junsi iCharger 308DUO, 406 DUO or 4010DUO.
A 2.4" IPS LCD display ensures good readability even in low light.
A manual in English is included with the charger in the form of a CD, the German version can be downloaded from us.
All Junsi chargers of the X and DUO series are developed and approved for use in model making.
Industrial use is not intended and therefore not permitted! All Junsi chargers may only be operated with power supplies developed for model making!
No AGM batteries may be charged in the PB range.
- Charging current adjustable per output: 0,1-32A
- Charge current adjustable in synchronous mode: 0,1-50A
- Max. Number of NiCd/NiMH batteries: 0,1-50A
- Max. Number of NiCd/NiMH batteries: 1-15
- Max. Power: 1500W
- Max. charging power Syncron: 1500W
- External high current discharge Synchron: 1600W
- Max. Voltage lead acid batteries: 24V
- Balancer equalization current per output: 2A
- Discharge current Adjustable with regeneration: 32A
- Discharge power per output: 40W
- Balancer equalization current synchronous mode: 4A
- Max. Charge current: 50A
- Max. number of LiPo cells: 6
- Max. number of LiHv cells: 6
- Max. Discharge power: 60W
- Max. discharge power in synchronous mode: 60W
- Input current limit: 65A
- Input voltage: 9-34VDC
- External high current discharge asynchronous: 900W
- Charging power Max. on one output: 900W
- Length (mm): 92
- Micro SD card slot: Yes
- Power supply integrated: No
- Plug type charging output: XT60
- Plug type input: XT90