Lunsford Titanium Shock Mounts for B6.1 Series
Lunsford Associated RC10B6.1/B6.1D/T6.1 Titanium Shock Mounts are machined from billet grade 5 domestic titanium and designed, developed and manufactured at the Lunsford compound. These billet titanium shock mounts greatly increase overall strength and durability. Lunsford has paired these mounts with an in-house machined Delrin shock bushing that creates an improved fit and super free movement compared to the stock parts. The Shock Bushings are available separately as part number LNS7309.
- Grade 5 Titanium is roughly a 45% weight savings over steel.
- Always and only domestic Grade 5 (Ti-6Al-4V) Titanium
- Nano accurate thread rolling process - A very smooth, zero tolerance and bur free threading process aids in the preservation of the parts you are threading into.
- Machined from Made in the USA center-less ground titanium - From raw material to the finished product, all of our Grade 5 titanium is born and bred in the USA.
- Manufactured in Albany, Oregon USA at the Lunsford compound - 100% USA sourced, produced, designed and developed.
- Shock Bushings available separately - Part number LNS7309
- Shock Mount Weight (4pcs): 5.9 grams
- (2) Titanium Shock Mounts, Rear
- (2) Titanium Shock Mounts, Front
- (4) Machined Delrin Shock Bushings