Sanwa MT-5 4 Channel Telemetry Radio with RX-493i
Original price $399.99 - Original price $399.99
$399.99 - $399.99
Current price $399.99
The Sanwa MT-5 FH5 4-Channel 2.4GHz Radio System is a middle class radio that features the high resolution FH5 RF Mode. The MT-5 uses SUR Mode (Super Ultra Response) and is faster than SSR (Sanwa Super Response) found on the MT-44. Combining FH5 and SUR mode will allow for an extremely smooth response and feel. Taking notes from the MT-44, this radio features a backlit HD display and may be powered by either three "AAA" batteries, or an optional 1S LiPo battery. This combo includes a RX-493i receiver for great out of the box performance.
- Movable Carrying Handle
- Quick Setup Wizard
- Safety Link
- Racing Mode
- Customized Menu
- Telemetry Switch
- Circumstance Temperature Display
- CSV Output for LOG data
- Simultaneous three telemetry data display
- Three AAA Batteries
- Li-Po 1 cell-compatible (USB change support)
- Large full dot LCD monitor
- White LED back light
- Fully adjustable trigger
- Telemetry function
- Built-in antenna
- Multi Menu Selector
- ST/TH Tension Adjuster
- Dual Rate
- End Point Adjuster
- Anti-lock Brake
- Servo Speed
- Trim/Sub trim
- Servo Reverse
- Curve (Exponential /Adjustable Rate Control)
- AUX1 (Movement type for 3CH. it's the same as MT-4S function.)
- AUX2 (Movement type for 4CH. it's the same as MT-4S function.)
- Fail safe (power/ battery)
- Timer (lap/ interval/ down)
- 20 model memory (when used with SD card, 250 models is available.)
- Compatible Receivers - RX-491, RX-492, RX-493, RX-493i
- Model Name (12 letters)
- Model (Select/ Clear/ Copy)
- Direct Model Select
- Trim Type (Center/ parallel)
- Throttle Type (70:30 / 50:50)
- RF MODE Setting (FH5/FH4T/FH3)
- Response Mode Setting (NOR/SHR/SSR/SUR)
- Key Assign(SW/TRIM/DIAL/LEVER)
- AUX TYPE SETTING
- CODE AUX (w/ Naming function)
- STEP AUX (Step 1 - 100)
- POINT AUX (2 - 6 point)
- 4WS MIXING (Front/Rear/Normal(coordinate phase)/Reverse(opposite phase))
- MOA MIXING (FWD/4WD/RWD)
- AUX MIXING (ST MIXING/ TH MIXING)
- Buzzer(scale/volume) Transmitter Battery Alarm LCD Contrast Volume Adjustment Mechanical Rudder Angle Small Grip Pad
NOTE: SSL (Sanwa Synchronized Link) System
- SANWA SSL SYSTEM
- When used with compatible receivers with Super Vortex Series, SV-Plus Series, PGS Servo Series, and SGS-02, etc. by Transmitter is available through SSL functions while driving.
- Since the setting can be done without the stop of car, the detailed adjustment in accordance with Race conditions is available without interruption of Intervals and the change of machine conditions.
- RESPONSE OF TELEMETRY SYSTEM
- It is often said that telemetry system reduce response speed. However, SANWA Original Data Processing and Algorithm Design makes Telemetry possible without response speed reduction.
- Sanwa's Excellent Telemetry System has no response speed reduction.
- RESPONSE MODE
- Please do not use Analog Servo for SHR mode, SSR mode or SUR mode. If analog servo is used for SHR mode or SSR mode, the servo will be broken and will not work.
- Digital servo (PGS, SRG, Digital ERG, SDX series) can be used both for NOR mode and SHR mode.
- SUR mode can be used only by PGS series servo
- In SHR or SSR mode, BL-FORCE, BL-SPORT, F3300, SBL-02 and SBL-03CR do not work.
- Please use NOR mode for the above ESC.