Savox 1258TG High Speed Titanium Gear Servo
This is the Savox SA-1258TG Standard Digital "High Speed" Titanium Gear Servo. The SA-1258TG combines leading edge technology with super high 12-bit (4096) resolution and titanium and aluminum gears for one amazing servo! With titanium and aluminum gears, this servo is truly magical. Pushing 167 ounces of torque and a blistering .08 transit time, this servo is redefining what an all-around servo should be capable of. This is a great upgrade to most comparably priced servos. The minimized backlash on the SA-1258TG is helpful in plane wings for greater accuracy and less gear play.
- Combines leading edge technology with super high 12 bit (4096) resolution and titanium gears
- Super light-weight
- Coreless motor provides high speed, incredible efficiency, and low power consumption
- Extremely strong titanium gears ensure long-life and durability
- The aluminum case design not only looks good but also allows for cooler and smoother operating temps
- Our servos are totally green â€“ from materials to production, these servos are environmentally friendly
- Ideal for plane applications where a minimized backlash is needed
Ryan Cavalieri Edition Coreless Digital Servo, .08sec / 166oz @ 6V
Savox USA and 4-time IFMAR World Champion Ryan Cavalieri are delighted to provide a premium assortment of Signature Edition Savox servos. Exclusive to North America, each servo features an optimized deadband for enhanced on-center feel, increased holding torque, and black lead wires.