ZooRacing Hellcat TC Body
The Hellcat body shell for 190mm touring cars is ZooRacings fourth and latest touring car lid. The goal was to create a more efficient body with advanced aerodynamics that allow for aggressive cornering and yet a nailed rear end. This was achieved by using a long front section with splitter that sits 10mm further forward while a round-shaped outer line – when viewed from the top – ensures a smoother transition when changing directions as the air flows smoothly and constantly over the front splitter, fenders and grill.
In addition to the splitter the windshield and cabin also sit 10mm further forward with the whole section being shaped like a drop for maximized rear grip and stability thanks to optimized airflow towards the rear wing. Smooth transitions from the hood over the cabin towards the rear lid ensure optimized aerodynamic efficiency and thus less turbulences and drag, which leads to equal front-to-rear balance at both low and high speeds. In addition a low-profile trunk section with a slightly upwards bending trunk lid further improves downforce as does the curved shape, that optimizes aerodynamics in combination with the included curved rear wing. The fine-tuned shape of the wing – it is curved in two dimensions, bending up- and rearwards – increases its overall surface for maximized rear traction. As usual the body is outfitted with several trick anti-tuck features such as structured side skirts which add to the overall aerodynamics and looks while greatly preventing body tucks without the need for additional reinforcements.
Other hot features include large wheel arches that allow the body to be placed up to 4mm to the front for increased steering reaction or up to 4mm to the back for increased rear stability – making it 8mm in total. All this can be done without having to fear tyre rubs or unsightly cut out wheel wells. The body, designed using the latest CAD techniques also features a 100mm grid for the rear body mounts, ensuring highly precise body placement and mounting.
The Hellcat 190mm body shell comes molded from high-quality polycarbonate and it is available in two thicknesses: a lightweight 0.5mm variant that will weigh in at around 55g cut and including wing while the standard thickness 0.7mm variant will come out at around 83g cut and including wing - meaning the latter will easily make the new ETS weight rule.
Part of the package are also the revolutionary 2-step window masks that will ensure window frames of Pro quality. In a first step all windows are masked using the Step 1 masks. After the painting of the body is completed, the masks will be removed and replaced by the slightly smaller Step 2 masks that leave the window frames exposed and ready to be painted in your favourite colour. The result is highly precise without the need to pre-cut or in-body-cut the window masks, ensuring greater satisfaction and less chances of creating predetermined breaking points. The body package is rounded out by high-quality wing mounting hardware and a detailed sticker sheet including grille, head and tail lights.
– CAD designed
– Specialized high downforce/high efficiency body shell. Aggressive steering, high overall downforce for quick cornering especially in 13.5T Pro Stock and Modified racing classes and when running in medium to high-grip conditions
– 10mm forward-placed front end and cabin for aggressive steering and improved rear end grip
– Curved trunk section and rear wing for optimized rear stability and aerodynamics
– Structured rear end for anti-tuck capabilities
– Large wheel arches allow the body to be placed 4mm front or back (8mm in total)
– Large wheel arches ensure the tires will not rub in whatever position
– Anti-tuck capabilities with structured side skirts
– Static reinforcement on the hood. Especially useful when running the ultra lightweight variant
– 0.5mm ultralight body weighs in at about 55g cut & including wing
– 0.7mm standard body weighs in at about 83g cut & including wing
– Detailed decal sheet
– 2-step window masks
– Wing mounting hardware
– 100mm grid on the rear truck lid for easy and convenient body mounting
– Designed to meet GBS rules
The bodyset will be delivered uncut and not painted.
Rear wing, window masks and decals are included.
Not a complete car - wheels and chassis are not included!